Hometown: New York City
Genre: Hardcore/Post-Hardcore and Screamo
Here are the members of the band:
I got a chance to interview this band and Phil Zepeda (Guitarist) decided to answer the questions for the band.
Below are his responses, enjoy :-)
1. If you guys could describe your band in one word, what would it be and why?
Growing because we are still in our musical infancy and experimenting with different sounds and directions. It is really an exciting time for us as a band and musicians.
2. What makes your music stand out from the rest?
It is written by us! Seriously, we are not doing anything new. We are just trying to write good music that we and our fans will enjoy.
3. What is your dream band that you guys would like to tour with and why?
Hmm...probably: A Day to Remember!
4. What advice do you guys have for others that want to pursue in music as their career?
We are firm believers that if you write good music and good songs, thus everything else will fall into place. The internet has changed everything about the music industry and it is really easy for someone making music in their bedroom to be discovered. Focus on writing the best music you can and people will listen and share it.
5. Where did you guys get the idea for the name of your band?
Honestly, I have no idea -- I didn't come up with it!
6. What do you guys want your fans to know about you that they might not know already?
We are all really down to earth and don't take ourselves too seriously, so don't be afraid to come say hi!
7. What are you guys thinking when you are on stage?
We have to hit the right notes!
8. What does your family think of your music?
They are all supportive of our dreams, so they definitely support the music we make.
9. What is your favorite food that you guys eat when you are on tour?
Cheap pizza (haha).
10. Which song is your favorite that you guys created together as a band?
"Thoughts of Decadence", because it gets everyone pumped up and excited!